Bottom Labeling System
The Series 1800 is LSI's line of labeling systems specifically designed for applying labels to the bottom of products, including boxes, trays, clamshells and more.
The Series 1800 bottom panel labeling system is designed to work with any of LSI's standard labeling heads such as the Series 40 apply only labeling head as well as the Series 20 print & apply labeling head.LSI Pro Mach, Inc. http://www.labelingsystems.com/products/bottom-labeling-system-model-1800/
- Rigid mounting of the labeling head(s) for high accuracy labeling, +/- 1/32"
- Bright LCD digital display, easy to read, simple menus
- PLC Controls - flexible, I/O expansion kit upgrade (optional)
- Infeed Systems such as the Model SW Spacer Wheel or Model SB Dual Spacer Belts
- Product Alignment Systems such as the CA Product Aligner where no change parts are required
- Re-settable product and label counters
- Recipe storage locations, for easy set-up and repeatable product change over
- Auto Teach Label Sensing
- Heavy duty aluminum plate and stainless steel construction, designed for 24/7 duty
- Available in Right or Left Hand Configurations
- Thermal Transfer or Hot Stamp for Date/Lot Coding (options)
- Remote Display Mounting (optional)