Front & Back Labeling System
This fully engineered and integrated front and back labeling system from LSI includes a heavy duty top hold down and can be equipped with optional infeed systems such as the product aligner or infeed screw. A simple operator interface is standard as well as an upgraded PLC controls with touchscreen operator interface display.
The Series 1600 front & back labeling system is designed to work with any of LSI's standard labeling heads such as the Series 40 Apply Only Labeling Heads and the Series 20 Print & Apply Labeling Head.LSI Pro Mach, Inc. http://www.labelingsystems.com/products/front-back-labeling-system-model-1600/
Features & Specs
- Rigid mounting of the labeling head(s) for high accuracy labeling, +/- 1/32"
- Bright LCD digital display, easy to read, simple menus
- PLC Controls - flexible, I/O expansion kit upgrade (optional)
- Infeed Systems such as the Model SW Spacer Wheel or Model SB Dual Spacer Belts
- Product Alignment Systems such as the CA Product Aligner where no change parts are required
- Re-settable product and label counters
- Recipe storage locations, for easy set-up and repeatable product change over
- Auto Teach Label Sensing
- Heavy duty aluminum plate and stainless steel construction, designed for 24/7 duty
- Available in Right or Left Hand Configurations
- Thermal Transfer or Hot Stamp for Date/Lot Coding (options)
- Remote Display Mounting (optional)